Thursday, June 4, 2009

GRANNY'S ANGEL GIRL

Photobucket




God gave her beautiful big blue eyes
With freckles on her nose.
Her energy is boundless
Cause she runs everywhere she goes.

Her laughter is contagious,
Her sense of humor no surprise.
Her Daddy is a cut-up,
An unknown comic in disguise.

She’s very compassionate,
And wise beyond her years.
Whenever she sees me sad,
She wipes away my tears.

She takes my hand when we walk alone,
Then smiling shyly up at me,
She whispers oh so softly,
“I love you, Granny G.”

She’s a very special gift from God
A one of a kind, sweet little doll.
That's why He sent her down from heaven,
As a Blessing to us all.

I knew right when I saw her,
She would give my heart a whirl.
She is, and always will be
Her Granny’s Angel Girl.


http://www.thechristiancowgirl.com/

0 comments: